Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 10, 2018
TOP 5 Cinematic Drone Moves For Beginners
Having a drone in your kit as a filmmaker is a huge asset, but only if you know how to use it properly! If you're a long time fan of the channel then you'd know how much I love the DJI Mavic Pro for the last year. I am by no means a pro pilot but there are some tricks I've learned over time that I would love to start sharing with you guys and especially for the first time flyers.
I really do hope my top 5 drone tricks help you out if you are beginner! Safe flying!
CHECK OUT THE BLOG! - http://www.tariqueeastman.com
Follow Sache!
Instagram - @napturallySach
YouTube - NapturallySach
Product Links ↓
DJI Mavic Pro - http://amzn.to/2p7wJnP
My Gear
My Main Camera - https://amzn.to/2KdUf0R
Vlog Camera - http://amzn.to/2qAWyyn
BE A HERO - http://amzn.to/2xWebj3
Backpack - http://amzn.to/2pakfwq
Main Lens - http://amzn.to/2pz9Flm
Super sharp up close lens http://amzn.to/2q0n0Vg
Beast quality lens - http://amzn.to/2xWbgqB
Cheapest lens http://amzn.to/2p7sGb5
Fisheye http://amzn.to/2p7o58Q
You need this for sound http://amzn.to/2p7CKk6
Flying X-Wing Camera http://amzn.to/2p7wJnP
Find me on Social Media!
Instagram - @tariqueeastman
Twitter - @TariqueBMX
Snapchat - @tariquebmx
Website - http://www.tariqueeastman.com
Music
https://soundcloud.com/engelwoodmusic
source
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét