Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 10, 2018
SCARY Karma Drone FLIGHT - GoPro Hero5 | vlog_061
The GoPro Karma Drone went crazy on me. Check it out!!!
MY CAMERA - https://goo.gl/xC2TMe
INCREDIBLE PORTRAIT LENS - https://goo.gl/QghtAc
AWESOME Microphone - https://goo.gl/w2EZGK
Bendy Tripod - https://goo.gl/BpcXBj
Ballhead for Tripod - https://goo.gl/Q3WyRd
Cool Drone - https://goo.gl/Hz6tD6
Cooler Drone - https://goo.gl/zZkdNV
First, I wanted to fly it from the roof but because of people I couldn't... The following day I went earlier and the roof was available! So far so good.
I wanted to show you guys how the GoPro Karma Drone does not do well around buildings... What I didn't anticipate is how wrong this would go...
I took off and the drone started drifting violently to the left. No control. The gps signal was lost inexplicably and there it went. I got so scared I thought the drone was going to crash into the building or be lost in the woods.
Luckily that didn't happen...
If you enjoyed this video, give it a thumbs up and don't forget to Subscribe!
Drop a comment below with your thoughts!
If you know someone who needs to see it, share it.
Add it to a playlist if you want to watch it later.
Music by Epidemic Sound - Edited by me
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow Me:
Instagram:
Personal - https://www.instagram.com/gerardregot/
Vlog - https://www.instagram.com/vlogsbygerard
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vlogsbygerard/
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/gerardregot
Snapchat: @gerardregot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
English is NOT my first language; I WILL make mistakes (but I'm trying to improve!)
YOU. YES, YOU. YOU ARE AWESOME
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
TAGS:
gopro karma drone
karma drone
gopro hero5
drone fails
lost drone signal
drone footage
source
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét