Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 8, 2018

Samsung TL34HD 14.7MP Digital Camera

[ad_1]

The sleek look of the camera is the main reason for my purchase of the product. The camera comes with high definition video capability and this attribute of the model is commendable. 14.7 mega pixel resolution of the camera captures nice images and sharing these gorgeous images with family and friends can be an awesome experience. I also did the same and my friend expressed his wish to be photographed with this camera. I came to know that this product is one of the most sophisticated cameras of Samsung till date. I found the metal façade of the camera quite appealing and my kids were also happy with the appearance of the camera.

In my opinion, 3 inch LCD touch screen of the model looks amazing. I recorded some of the videos and the product was recording videos in 720p at 30fps frame rate. Image stabilization attribute of the camera does not loose the focus from images and eliminates blurring, I also agree with the fact. Smart touch 2.0 user interface of the model is user friendly and is known for eminence. I also made use of this feature and this thing is admirable that the product facilitated the process of navigation. I also composed certain shots using the digital technology of Samsung 14.7 MP Digital Camera. The anti reflection coating of the model delivers qualitative photographs irrespective of the conditions of the surroundings being it sunlight or darkness around. I took the photographs of my favorite scenes and then, using Schneider lenses I could fit these photographs into a frame.

The DRIM Engine Image processor of the model is praiseworthy that adds to the quality of the snaps. Digital Content Management feature of the model is very admirable and I had to spend very little time in accessing to particular image. So, if you are making your mind for purchasing this camera you must not make delay.


[ad_2]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét