Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018
JXD 518 "TRACKER" BEGINNER GPS DRONE [FULL REVIEW]
PROVIDED BY: www.TomTop.com
Get the JXD 518 (Yellow) Tracker here - http://shrsl.com/p9n8
USE COUPON CODE: JXD75 : Special pricing - $75.99
JXD 518 (Blue) Tracker - http://shrsl.com/p9nb
Use coupon code: JXD89
Some are calling this one the Hubsan H502-E "Desire" killer! I can't answer that since I don't have the H502 but here's my review of the JXD 518. It flew pretty well and worked fine as promised. The only major con I had with this quad is the short flight times. If only the battery bay was a bit bigger you could possibly use a larger battery for longer flights! More tests & reviews will follow in the future... please keep watching and subscribe for more!!!
Get the HUBSAN H502-E Desire here: http://shrsl.com/p8qw
THANKS FOR WATCHING. PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!!! -djsoulforce
MUSIC:
Aces High - Funkorama by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-...
Artist: http://incompetech.com/
A SOUL FORCE PRODUCTION
DECEMBER 2017
source
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét