Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 2, 2018
GoPro Karma Drone Recall! They Are Falling Out of The Sky!
I finally Got my GoPro Karma Drone! Only to Get A Recall before I even had a chance to fly it. I had just sold my DJI Phanton Pro and OSMO to replace it with the Karma. Here's what happened when i flew it!
Learn How To Day Trade the Stock Market With Me Today:
50% OFF ALL MY TRAINING HERE http://fous.ly/crash50off
I called GoPro as one of the best stock picks for next year. But I sold my shares at highs of $17 and quickly changed my mind especially after this recall! This is almost as bad as the Samusung Note Ordeal! With the DJI mavic out now i'm pretty sure I am going back to DJI full force now. Poor GOPRO
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "The REAL TRUTH About Life as A Day Trader "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CizTHIM7BQ
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
source
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét