Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 11, 2017
GoPro HERO5 Session DROPPED 1,000 ft from DRONE!! - Ultra Durability Test
➜ GoPro HERO 5 Session: http://amzn.to/2dT4xVZ
The new Hero 5 Session is built for durability, right? I wanted to put it to a fun test and drop it from my DJI Phantom 4 drone - see how high I could drop it and would it keep working?
I dropped the GoPro from 50 feet, then 100 ft, 400, and lastly, 1,000 feet!! VERY COOL RESULTS! I was surprised!!
If you guys want to see it dropped onto pavement, rocks, etc, leave me a comment below and hit that thumbs up button! If I get enough thumbs up, I'll try it again on harder ground! :D
*Terminal Velocity: If any of you math wizards want to share your calculations on time it took to reach top speed and what that top speed was, share in the comments below!
Thanks for watching and sharing!
Subscribe for more tech videos every week!
===
► Subscribe: http://bit.ly/authentechSubscribe
» Instagram: https://instagram.com/schmanke
✪ My Camera Gear: http://amzn.to/1ImVJtD
♫ Music: Canvai
source
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét